We arrange tailor-made After The Event Insurance policies for clinical negligence or medical negligence claims.
ClaimSafe ATE Insurance policies are designed to work in tandem with solicitors and clients. We will arrange for two ATE insurance policies for clinical negligence claims, one limited to pre-action investigation disbursements which is recoverable from the defendant and a second ATE Insurance policy, which is the client’s expense. The policy which the client pays, is calculated by reference to the value of the claim i.e. it is a percentage premium. This means that even low value claims can be pursued without risk of costs. We do also arrange staged money ATE premiums should your client prefer this.
Key Benefits of our ClaimSafe ATE policy for Clinical Negligence Claims:
- Dual policies – one ATE Policy recoverable and one a client expense
- Staged percentage client premiums which are amongst the cheapest in the ATE Insurance marketplace
- Payment of ATE Insurance premiums are deferred until the end of the case
- No fees for applying for ATE Insurance cover
- Simple ATE policy request procedure - similar to delegated authority
- Low admin – the only thing to normally report to the insurer is issue of proceedings
- Claims on ATE Policies are normally paid by the insurer within 7 days
- All ATE Insurance policies are cancellable in many circumstances with nothing to pay
- Full Part 36 cover including a minimum payment guarantee of £1000
- Full disbursement cover for the initial investigation
- No restriction on the number of medical reports
We understand After the Event Insurance and Clinical Negligence Claims
Many members of our legal team are former practitioners, and as such, will readily understand your requirements. Contact us today to find out more about our ATE Insurance for clinical negligence cases.